An excellent opportunity has arisen for a GP in the beautiful Scottish Borders with a friendly and forward thinking team. The position is aimed at a role of 6 sessions per week although this is flexible. Partnership or salaried post will also be considered. We are a practice of 6900 patients and the only practice in the pleasant market town of Jedburgh. We are an hour from Newcastle and just over this to Edinburgh and have excellent local facilities, schools and recreational opportunities.
- 8 weeks annual leave (including public holidays) plus study leave
- Golden Hello available to eligible applicants
- Medical defence and locum insurance fees paid through Practice
- Four GP Partners & One Salaried GP
- Two Advanced Nurse Practitioners, as well as a Practice Nurse & 2 Health Care Assistant team
- Board appointed First Contact Physiotherapist
- Board appointed Pharmacotherapy team
- Healthboard owned purpose-built, modern health centre with wide range of services including Treatment Room, District Nurses and other AHPs
- Experienced and supportive reception team using EMIS PCS and Docman Management
- Manageable workload with excellent work-life balance: surgeries currently morning triage followed by GP led appointments, low home visiting rate and excellent ANP, Pharmacotherpay and Physio support.
- There is scope for an incoming Partner to be involved in future practice development depending on their interests and experience.
If you would like to be part of our well supported, friendly team ready for developing exciting and innovative ways to embrace the changes in General Practice then please send your CV with covering letter and two referees to Debbie Wills, Practice Manager email@example.com
Informal enquiries or a visit to the practice would be very welcome and encouraged. Please contact Dr Siobhan Macintyre on 01835 863361 or Siobhan.Macintyre@borders.scot.nhs.uk